Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Eid Mubarak!

Tomorrow, 02 Oct 2008, we are going to celebrate our great festive occasion Eid-ul-fitr. The moon of Shawal has not been seen last evening, so, Bangladesh will celebrate Eid tomorrow.

Eid always come to me with a great happiness. When I was child, I got so many gifts and Eidi. There are so many memorable events on Eid day. When I was in class 10; me, one of my friend & my little cousin, went to the Wonderland park. We had enjoyed so many events there & also met some friends.

In this Eid, I have bought 1 Panjabi, 1 Fatua, a Shirt, 2 pants & 1 pair of shoes. I aslso get a shirt as a gift from my cousin. Actually I have got everything as a gift from my family! :D

After finishing Eid prayer, I wish to visit my relatives & friends home. I also invite my friends to my home.

May ALLAH bless us.
Eid Mubarak!

No comments: